McHenry County College Employ-E-Newsletter Instructions
Your user name is your email address, your password is your regular password to open your office computer.
McHenry County College Employ-E-Newsletter Guidelines
- The McHenry County College Employ-E-Newsletter will be emailed to all employees at 7:30 a.m. daily, Monday-Friday. Deadline to submit news or announcements is on or before 7 a.m. each morning. Any item submitted after that time will appear in the next day’s issue.
- Newsletter items can be run consecutively for up to one week. If you would like your information to be included for a longer amount of time, you must re-post. This is an easy process – simply copy and paste your existing content, and enter your new dates.
- If you have a formatted file with bullets, photos or PDFs, please paste as an attachment in the boxes at the bottom of the form. If you want to attach a link, paste that into the hyperlink box also located at the bottom of the form.
- New-employee welcomes, employee departures, health issues, births, etc. should be routed through Anita Roewer in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not post this information yourself.
- For any non-work related posts, please select the “Personal” category. Note that you must use your personal contact information (email, phone) for a personal post – not your work contact information. Also, please do not use this section to post promotions for a personal business.
- Do not click the “Reply” button on the newsletter. That functionality does not work.
- If you are having trouble with the submission, contact Hua Liu at ext. 7567 or email@example.com.
- NOTE: All newsletters will be archived for up to two years.